Do you want to get your business into green shape, but just haven’t had the time to work on your SF Green Business recognition process? Introducing our new hands-on “boot camp” workshop series to help you work through the process! We will hold sessions every other month focusing on a different section of the checklist. There will be 4 sessions in total – waste, energy, water and pollution prevention. Come to all 4 sessions and receive a special (of course, reusable) gift bag!
Topic: Waste - Diversion, Source Reduction & Purchasing
Who: All aspiring SF Green Businesses
When: Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 10:30-11:30am
Where: SF Dept of Environment Office, 1455 Market Street, Suite 1200
Click here to sign up. Deadline to RSVP is Tuesday, February 25, 2014 at 12:00pm. Space is limited!
(Or copy/paste: www.sfgreenbusinessbootcamp1.eventbrite.com)
What to Bring:
- Photo ID to present at lobby security desk
- Laptop (Note: A few laptops will be available for those who do not bring their own.)
What to Expect:
- Short review of the waste section from the office/retail checklist followed by a working session
- Prepare to work during the working session. Our team will help you fill out the waste section of the checklist, answer questions, share ideas and resources, and help you identify next steps.
- All sectors, including offices, restaurants/caterers, hotels, dentists, etc., are encouraged to attend.