ENERGY: I am tenant in a building. Am I exempt from installing T-8/T-5 bulbs and LED exit signs?

Print Email

No. All Green Businesses are required to use energy efficient lighting such as T-8s/T-5s and LEDs. Exit signs with CFLs are acceptable; LED exit signs are preferable.  Rebates are available from SF Energy Watch.

<< Back to FAQs